Sunday, March 14, 2010

Manny Pacquiao - Our Idol, Our Hero!

I'm just one of the millions of adoring fans of our boxing champ Manny Pacquiao and his victory last night (Saturday, March 13) in Texas makes me proud as a Filipino.

Very proud, in fact, that I created three special breads for him as a way of honoring him and celebrating his many victories. These breads are the Siete Coronas de Pacquiao (for his seven boxing belts), the Brazo de Pacquiao (for his powerful arms) and the Pan de Pacquiao.

When he knocked down Ricky Hatton last year, I created a healthy fruit drink -- the Pacquiao Punch -- as a tribute to his strength and agility.

Those products are available only at my storefront at The Original Richard's Bakery, 3400 E. Eighth St., Suite 114, National City, CA. 91950. Phone: 619.472.1530.

Congratulations Manny! You are the idol and hero of all Filipinos!

No comments:

Post a Comment